In our experience, there are a lot of people that are doing what they are doing in life because they:
- want to prove something for someone or themselves
- want to please people around them
- feel obligated by what their parents have done for them
- seek approval from someone
- think it’s “the thing” to do
- got comfortable and distracted by everyday stuff in life
And that’s ok, we have the ability and the freedom to choose what we want to experience in our lives.
There’s a book made by Bronnie Ware about her time as a palliative carer. She gained a lot of clarity from people at the end of their lives, about how we might learn from their wisdom. The top regret from those people were “I wish I had the courage to live the life that I knew I was destined to live”.
Do you dare to Live To Love Everyday?
It doesn’t have to be a huge major change in your life. It can be something small, like learning a new skill or continue writing the book you started in your teens. We have different stories of people that are pursuing what they want to do, to give you inspiration.