If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you do?
Would you do something different from what you are doing today?
A few years ago, my answer was yes.
And my world expanded, because I was willing to try something new, so I could learn and grow.
I have since ticked off a number of bucket list items, some of them being…
- abseiling down the tallest building on the south-coast of England despite of my fear of heights
- send my son to the school of our choosing (that looks like Hogwarts!)
- set up my own companies that are allows me to have a work-life balance in a preferred way to the I had my 9-5 job. I’m able to have quality time with my five-year-old son in a way that I never did before. I am earning a living doing what I love, meeting inspiring people
- travelling to places like French Polynesia (I always wanted to go to the islands in the Pacific Ocean…but never got around to it until an opportunity presented itself)
- hosting my own events that I wanted to do since I was in my 20s.
…and more. I realise, all the items I had on my vision board, my wish list, has actually happened. That what I focused on, would actually materialise in some way.
But what I did for 20 years, in my twenties and thirties, was to limit myself, make myself and my world small because I was trying to be everything and do everything, Preferably on my own. I have learnt that there are other ways that can help me achieve what I want in life that helps me learn and grow in a positive way.
And now, I want you to experience how it feels to expand the world and experience more…well, “ooohs”.